Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo so I was looking at my credit card spending this morning, and my charge for TNF was made official per usual but looks like my ~$90 charge for the skate deck and long johns from the week before is gone. It was pending last week but now is gone altogether...

Do I just enjoy the free stuff and run the risk of a card ban in the future? Or let Supreme know it never actually charged? My other CC is trash and way over protective and has blocked me from making a purchase on Sup before so I need this main card to remain in Sup’s good graces :lol:

Yo so I was looking at my credit card spending this morning, and my charge for TNF was made official per usual but looks like my ~$90 charge for the skate deck and long johns from the week before is gone. It was pending last week but now is gone altogether...

Do I just enjoy the free stuff and run the risk of a card ban in the future? Or let Supreme know it never actually charged? My other CC is trash and way over protective and has blocked me from making a purchase on Sup before so I need this main card to remain in Sup’s good graces :lol:

The charge will come back.

Need to see the clothing that is attached with it...it has to be good for me to spend anything. Last week was rough on the wallet.

Supreme x The Office for 2020 via @premeprofits

Wtf lol

fan of the show so it will be funny, any character photo tee :lol:

Only one character will suffice

Attachments

• C9556549-C823-40A3-9B55-DC3758B12AD4.jpeg
    C9556549-C823-40A3-9B55-DC3758B12AD4.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 207
Does anyone recall when sizing for the crewneck/hoodies changed to current fit? I have some items size med from 2012 that measure closer to the current small than med. (small width but med length)

Current season med crewneck feels like a large to me

Just got a shipping notification from UPS. Looks like my hoodie will be here tomorrow. Still never received any email from Supreme.

Got card declined for a mountain parka manual. Bot order for baltoro with same info went through. Good job supreme.

I think the iridescent puffy jacket would look dope on my wifey. Might surprise her with that if I can obtain for retail.

Does anyone recall when sizing for the crewneck/hoodies changed to current fit? I have some items size med from 2012 that measure closer to the current small than med. (small width but med length)

Current season med crewneck feels like a large to me
Keep in mind that there is a difference between made in Canada and made in China sizing.

If anybody wants the red varsity in a small for a tad under retail let me know.

Going to be sending back tomorrow to grab a medium but rather not deal with waiting on store credit ..... need my medium by next weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom