Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1AA5F750-2942-415F-AFB5-FF89B50BACDA.jpeg

I had to pick this up for the culture. This jacket seems to run pretty big. I usually wear XL in all supreme pieces but I was able to go down to a Large. Also, there is corduroy inside the pockets!

Gray

You shrank it in the wash? I’ll try that if I end up keeping mine.

Actually fresh out of the plastic bag I thought it fit small. I'll take measurements when I get a chance, but it seems to run a tad smaller than the sizing chart in width and length. Maybe the one I have might fit you better if you want to take it off my hands.

I think it won't fit me if I try to shrink it in the wash. For reference I'm 5' 8" and 140lbs

I grabbed the jeans, S.O. my size that day, I was worried about them being slim fit, but the waist 1/2” wider and thighs are same as my straight fit. Not One Sticker insight doe. Blade off StockX thought it was bigger, about pocket knife size but nope (now it’s a blunt slicer lol)
F827FCFB-C998-4D22-BB14-385FFA995C2C.jpeg

4 later ............. Srry
I wanted to cop the jeans for some time now, keep missing my size.

Quality good?

Black S Beanie Came in - black bogo vs red. Book got shipped separately and will arrive on Monday. Crazy fast shipping these days!

Attachments

• 6B610D1B-3F28-40D7-AB92-732F317AD013.jpeg
    6B610D1B-3F28-40D7-AB92-732F317AD013.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 326
I wanted to cop the jeans for some time now, keep missing my size.

Quality good?

Their pretty good not the best, great rinse and cut like hi-quality Levi’s. And, the same kept missing them season-after-season, and decided too pull the trigger while my size was still available. Had bids up last summer on stockx, no takers, them boom rerelease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom