Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chair is a replica of he wassily kandinsky chair or the b3, which lined the hallways of the bauhaus, it's created from seamless steel tubing which was innovative at the time (think bicycle tubes)... my grandmother had 2 authentic ones in her home growing up, along with piet mondrain prints, you can say it jumpstarted my love for art/design.

Yea that’s what I meant, got to the page but no e-mail. You probably right.
And I saw this drop not doing well from the moment it was announced, dead prez’s music is so pro black I had a hard time seeing Supreme’s predominantly non-Black demographic ****ing with this. I never understood white people I knew who listened to their music but hey. Still wish the collab was better but I’m glad it happened at least.

with all of their fanfare, hype & etc .... i remember james jebbia saying multiple times throughout the years that part of the brand's mission will always be to teach the youth, which is why you get pieces like dead prez pieces, buju banton & barrington levy pieces etc... at the core, the mission still stays the same, which i think is dope. exposure to things the culture holds in high regards in hopes of having others learn about it.

Similar Repros are 1/3 the price w/o the Supreme branding:

they are both replica chairs, authentic chairs are around 5k each on the low end, the originals have gone for up to 25-30k in auctions...

Bogos were delivered to NYC stores
hearing more stock than usual too

giphy.gif

Any chance we ever get a Kanye x Supreme collab? Or does the Adidas x Palace relationship keep that out of the question.

Anyone know how many slots are usually opened up per release? Just preparing myself here for the eventual L for signups. The L is even harder when you successfully signed up but dont get the text.

Nike website was basura for me this morning... SNKRS app showing everything sold out too, no way the anoraks or jersey sold out that fast at those prices.

Nike website was basura for me this morning... SNKRS app showing everything sold out too, no way the anoraks or jersey sold out that fast at those prices.

I was going after the hoodie and only half the sizes loaded up, maybe supreme sent them their leftovers because I don’t see them on their site anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom