Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the earlier number u get does that equate to the earlier time slot or would everything be random.?
correct. The staff in sf is pretty organized at numbering the people in the line. I think one time in LA/NYC it was a free for all at a certain time slot.

correct. The staff in sf is pretty organized at numbering the people in the line. I think one time in LA/NYC it was a free for all at a certain time slot.
I meant like i see some people got text at 1:33 but i got mine at 1:36, does that means i will get a later time slot that those people or would it still be random.

not for LA or SF :evil:

2CC5B860-AC78-4797-B31F-C5AA4031DC31.gif

the earlier number u get does that equate to the earlier time slot or would everything be random.?
I meant like i see some people got text at 1:33 but i got mine at 1:36, does that means i will get a later time slot that those people or would it still be random.
oh my bad. ya i’m not sure about that. It’s pretty easy to assume that the two are correlated. I wanna believe everything is random. Just gotta b in the loop and then find out the rest later or tomorrow.

Damn, no text for my boy for SF. Second attempt at in-store and second time I get confirmation page and charge, but no text. Supreme must hate my ***

I thought it was confirmed that that the time you get your text from supreme does not determine how early of a time slot you get. I mean I've gotten a bunch texts earlier than a lot of people I know and I still had a later time slot than they did

Damn, no text for my boy for SF. Second attempt at in-store and second time I get confirmation page and charge, but no text. Supreme must hate my ***
I thought text for SF goes out at 4pm. For Nike Collab week I got it after 4pm.

I’ve gotten my two for sf at 4, so in about a half hour I can admit defeat.
I did reply no last week so maybe I’m screwed

Got a text

Saying i didnt get picked
I never even knew they did that lol first time I got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom