Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have the boxing cap and Bamboo camp listed as 'NEW' right now - so I doubt anything new drops today.

yeah nothing new went up. i wish some nice t's were put on to close the season out. they didnt have many great ones this run

mean.gif

Excluding their collab tees, the only really dope tee that dropped to me was the Dorothy tee, and of course I was partial to the Cats tee.

My guess is that we will see a summer clearance sale within the next week or two, then see them close for another two-four weeks before they reopen for fall '13, right on time for back to school.

Excluding their collab tees, the only really dope tee that dropped to me was the Dorothy tee, and of course I was partial to the Cats tee.

Yup, Dorothy tee is classic - literally forgot I had that tee :lol:. The Cats tee is nice too - kind of ruined it the first night I wore it going out :smh:

The Misfits collab was straight. Wackies collab was wack.

Dorothy, Cats and Snake Charmer were all the ones i copped. Missed out on the Ferrari tho. Kinda wish i scooped it. But yea, the rest of the tees were pretty lackluster

My guess is that we will see a summer clearance sale within the next week or two, then see them close for another two-four weeks before they reopen for fall '13, right on time for back to school.

What kind of 'sale' prices are we to expect

Only tees i bought this season were the misfit JFK and Hanes 3 pack. The highlight for me were the box caps

When was the last time that Supreme dropped a plain red box logo t-shirt ? 3-4 years ago ?

Thats the only tee I really want.

When was the last time that Supreme dropped a plain red box logo t-shirt ? 3-4 years ago ?

Thats the only tee I really want.

'06 or '07, havent rocked them in yrs because I bought em too big but ive gained weight and now they fit me perfect :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom