Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the XL's fit dumb small for this season too??
indifferent.gif
6'2'' 230~ and i'm swimming in my XL taxi/Unamerican tees. 

Mind blown. I thought plain undershirts were commonplace everywhere. I guess Dov Charney was on to something when he was grey market selling shirts in Canada.

indifferent.gif
no wayyyy lol....do you have small shoulders/back? you sound pretty built but I just don't see how you're swimming in them at 6'2 230. I'm 5"10 190 and the past seasons tees fit like a girl's tee on my arms. the torso is alright, but I prefer a baggy fit like the old ones. 

most of the stuff that had any hype already dropped you should be aight

im just looking foward to seeing the collabs, giving up hope on a nas tee:\

Yah and now there is only one thing left that I want and not at that price. Like I said. I wasnt gonna fight anyone over it. Maybe when I finally get to NYC I will camp weather permitting.

Yah and now there is only one thing left that I want and not at that price. Like I said. I wasnt gonna fight anyone over it. Maybe when I finally get to NYC I will camp weather permitting.
Camping on Lafayette for a Supreme drop is like intentionally joining a mosh pit. You may enjoy yourself, but there's a good chance you'll get punched.

On a side note: Dat Guardians of the Galaxy gif...

I've worn my Black Hanes as the outside top while goofing off and running errands before getting dressed to go out, but normally it's just my undershirt, I love the lightness of the weight, and since I've actually washed cold hang dried they've held up better than my regular hanes tees (which as I replace I'm switching to cold/hang dry for washing now)
usually wear the whites when running errands or around the house. 

ive gone out to concerts and bars wearing the black.

logos have withstood the few washes too. then again ive only worn 2 of them.  

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
no wayyyy lol....do you have small shoulders/back? you sound pretty built but I just don't see how you're swimming in them at 6'2 230. I'm 5"10 190 and the past seasons tees fit like a girl's tee on my arms. the torso is alright, but I prefer a baggy fit like the old ones. 
i concur on the sleeves, but i prefer that fit.

but the torso's almost cut like classic-fit polo tees 

ron over here creepin

Im never sure about if i should get med or large tees. This goes for any brand. Taller than average for your weight = in between sizes. Its always between correct fit with sleeves too small and loose fit with corrext sleeves.

I usually go with large for street brands and medium for the more classy ****.

White, I've never bought them before, plus I'm English so we don't get regular Hanes over here so I presumed they were just regular plain tshirts. Comfy and f**k though I must admit

Yeah figured when you said it was see thru around the tall t era. I had my mom go out and by me some white tees and came home to white Hanes wore em to school to just find out people could see my nipples lol smh I got clowned so hard that day :frown:

danvsman danvsman Were you able to get your pocket tee? I noticed they still have most sizes available in the desert camo when I was checking to see what was left from last week this morning.

Last edited:
anyone catch that drama on IG last night between RIF and sellers on IG? 

basically a dude bought a box logo hoody from RIf ( or so he says) then tried to sell it on IG but was told it was fake. it was a grey on grey box logo from 94 or 2004. dudes starting coming at RIF for selling fake supreme. ive bought stuff from there and the dudes are mad cool and i  wouldnt think theyd associate themselves with fake supreme. Ive meet and conversated with Jeff and dude is mad cool, him and his partners put in mad work and hustle to get to where they are now. dudes went hard at RIF though making "internet thug" threats. 

i noticed RIFDOS was posting pics of their Sup inventory...any screenshots of what dudes were saying?

Mind blown. I thought plain undershirts were commonplace everywhere. I guess Dov Charney was on to something when he was grey market selling shirts in Canada.
europeans generally don't wear undershirts like we do in the US.  just button down/up over skin.  seems crazy uncomfortable to me, but I'm American.

europeans generally don't wear undershirts like we do in the US.  just button down/up over skin.  seems crazy uncomfortable to me, but I'm American.
Europeans also don't have to hide all that fat most of the time. 
tongue.gif

(Not firing shots at you btw, haha)

So would their UPS drivers. It'd be funny to see if they still tried to lowball the weight of every package if they put out a set of dumbbells.

So would their UPS drivers. It'd be funny to see if they still tried to lowball the weight of every package if they put out a set of dumbbells.
they still put 1lb for the foams lol. and those legit weigh like 4lbs and some change. I had an order of like 3 things and the foams and it had to have been at least 6 lbs lol

when did a mike Tyson shirt release?

I don't think anyone ever answered you but it came out in 2007.

What's the going rate for the Superman v Ali shirt these days? I was flipping through the Rizzoli book that just came in and saw that, and now it's become a shirt I really want to track down. I remember my older brother having that comic as a kid, and I always loved Neal Adams work with DC back then.

I can't seem to find it anywhere (I guess because it came out 14 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom