Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted the crest hat but wish it didn't drop so close to the other military themes hat for the season. May pick it up next week but not sure which color yet.

Anyone know how the basic beanies fit? I bought a beanie few years ago and it was super tight? I'm looking for a pretty loose fit.

Just cuz I'm skipping out on tomorrow's release doesn't mean my supreme buying ends for the week.

Just copped a solid beanie with the box logo from s/s for $25. I love copping below retail shipped :pimp:

Dope homie! I got to save my dough for the girl's birthday. People who say supreme is expensive never had a chick hahaha

Jumped on the white dragon jersey. '94 was a special year for me so I'm a sucker for stuff with that year on it!

I was working during the drop. Also just moved and haven't updated my billing information to match my shipping address yet. Glad the over dyed crew didn't drop today. But if they're gonna make me wait until the last drop of the season for it I'm gonna be pissed.

I love mail day.

Awesome detail on the Hail Mary Jersey

Passed on this weeks drop, I like the FTP beanie but don't want to pay shipping on 1 item. Hopefully it sits for a while. Still waiting on my 2 orders from last week and while I was looking at my order/shipping confirmation emails, I noticed that I accidentally ordered a size small in the All Means tee. I wear an XL. FML :smh:

Stuff is supposed to be here today...hopefully the damn campus sorting facility has it all sorted before tonight so I can rock it out...if not fades for all of em.

also bogo t and realtree camp coming next week! all smiles here.

Anyone got a shipping email but its not updating? Still stuck at ready for ups but in transit with no expected delivery date
mean.gif

I originally wanted the zippo but then a friend showed me they have the same exact design on the zippo website for $20 less (minus the bogo of course).

I originally wanted the zippo but then a friend showed me they have the same exact design on the zippo website for $20 less (minus the bogo of course).
Well, no one is buying the zippo for the neat gold design haha. I only wanted the zippo cuz it's fun having low key supreme gear like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom