Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea today's drop was nice, way better than the stuff from weeks past

RUff Ryder Tee in Black (copped for the same nostalgic reasons as @animalthug)

Hi Vis Snap In black (gotta OD match all my 3M containing kicks, lmao)..

Hesitated and the white hooded baseball tee got yoinked from me...

Will be copping it and the black later on down the line...

Denim twill varsity is the low key highlight of this drop... IMO

EDIT: Huge S/O to @jay2da3airjordan  per usual...
That ruff ryder tee is awesome. Really digging express and that beanie too. As always, jay2da3 killing it on the info tip.
All these releases are saving me a lot of money....
I've been saving a lot, as well.

If the Giger knit top is still up next week and I strike out on a pair of forces, it'll make for a nice consolation prize. 98 for a top was too rich for my blood today.
Still not feeling the giger stuff but oh gosh don't remind us about that AF1 drop.

Man the Murder She Wrote shirt got that song stuck in my head. I can't remember when the last time I heard it was, but now I'm sitting at work humming it.

Man the Murder She Wrote shirt got that song stuck in my head. I can't remember when the last time I heard it was, but now I'm sitting at work humming it.
Haha I hear that. Got one of those in my cart, yellow/black beanie, black/white snakeskin camp, and grey express tee. Now to decide what to purchase or to purchase at all. Know I'll regret that express tee if I don't cop.

I just can't do the Express shirt, I love the cheek of taking the Speed poster and reappropriating it, but that movie's a guilty pleasure and not one I'd want to rep on my chest. Give me a Los Angeles 2019 skyskape with a Spinner car flying by and my wallet would break open faster than ever before.

I just can't do the Express shirt, I love the cheek of taking the Speed poster and reappropriating it, but that movie's a guilty pleasure and not one I'd want to rep on my chest. Give me a Los Angeles 2019 skyskape with a Spinner car flying by and my wallet would break open faster than ever before.
My love for Speed is very public. All I have to say about it is "woah"

ruff ryders tee was copped in grey as well as hooded baseball shirt. was raised on early 90s-2000s nyc rap. but naww forreal that shirt is fire. I need them to do a no limit shirt or hoodie soon. one of my favorite hats.

Are they serious with that T shirt price?
sick.gif
mean.gif
I think the base shirt is normally 72 plus the collab and they tax for that. So yeah, they're pretty serious.

Cut n Sew vs. Regular t-shirt.

Not saying the price is justified but that's the reason

Say "Knit top" right on the description

Last edited:
How come allthe other shirts, from the same are 40?
Supreme cut n sew is more expensive.  A little higher quality, more details, etc.  Notice how pocket tees and stuff like the competition l/s are more expensive than regular tees.  There's definitely a noticeable difference in feel and construction, and many people attest to how they are just better than the regular stuff.  That said, Supreme has been marking up this stuff for a while now, $98 is nuts.

On another note, first cop of the season with the biomechanoid and ballet tee.  Hoping the moleskin makes it to the sale.

How come allthe other shirts, from the same are 40?

Supreme cut n sew is more expensive.  A little higher quality, more details, etc.  Notice how pocket tees and stuff like the competition l/s are more expensive than regular tees.  There's definitely a noticeable difference in feel and construction, and many people attest to how they are just better than the regular stuff.  That said, Supreme has been marking up this stuff for a while now, $98 is nuts.

On another note, first cop of the season with the biomechanoid and ballet tee.  Hoping the moleskin makes it to the sale.
Cut n Sew vs. Regular t-shirt.

Not saying the price is justified but that's the reason

Say "Knit top" right on the description
Everything said so far is true. I have a Knowledge Reigns shirt from SS13 and it is by far one of the most comfortable and warm t-shirts I own.

Well then ill have to grab 2 on sale. Biomechanical for today. Now i am wondering if i should grab the hoodie or see if it goes on sale.

Made in China Tee for $98

vs

Made in USA Tee for $38

Y'all about that top life, but I prefer the bottom. Pause.
Well, their $32 tees are just hanes shirts with logos. I can get a 3-pack of hanes tees at walmart for like $5. So I'd rather spend good money on a good tee than spend decent money on a flimsy undershirt.

Hanes doesn't make anything in the US so they're sourcing the blanks from some other place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom