Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope that those Foam pics floating around are bs, I would expect Supreme to be a lot more secretive with such a big upcoming release.

Not going to believe anything until an official statement from Supreme itself.
one of the supreme workers already posted about the foams a while ago on here

original sample sounded like a red foam with a box logo wrapping around the heel

one of the supreme workers already posted about the foams a while ago on here
original sample sounded like a red foam with a box logo wrapping around the heel

Aint no Supreme workers posting on NT mang. Info was from someone else.

Was at Dover Street Market opening today & I met James Jebbia. Never met a guy so humble. Funny how he was just chilling walking around the store & nobody noticed him. When I said I know who you are he told me to shh & we just exchanged a few words & shook hands. Then I was on the raf floor I glimpsed him & he closed the door then opened once he recognize it was me & waved & we chuckled then I just left. Really cool day
That is a very cool story, and it makes me happy to hear it. 

Was at Dover Street Market opening today & I met James Jebbia. Never met a guy so humble. Funny how he was just chilling walking around the store & nobody noticed him. When I said I know who you are he told me to shh & we just exchanged a few words & shook hands. Then I was on the raf floor I glimpsed him & he closed the door then opened once he recognize it was me & waved & we chuckled then I just left. Really cool day

Yea dude I saw him too in the second floor it was cool seeing him and the creator of mastermind in the same building. It was such a nice day for that monster line. I've noticed at these sup camps it's the same kids/dudes that just walk up and blend in somewhere in front of the line. There's always that corner or blob of people where you can just walk up

Couldn't just go for a tee. Funniest thing bout my day was watching the kid next to me get bird **** dropped onto his head. Sorry little bro but they say it's good luck. Lol

Does anyone know James Jebbia's current status in the company, is he still head designer and/or running it? Also, does he ever randomly work at the stores?

Saw a dozen items from the season that sold out. If anyone is seeking anything shoot a PM

quilted cord is good money. hoping the purp color makes it to the sale so i could scoop up :smokin

Ok so the Hoode twil(with the airplane graphic on back) was turning out to be my personal favorite piece of F/W13. But after picking this up @DSM and wearing it today I might have a new favorite. Thing fits me so good. I always felt like the sup button ups where designed for my exact body type. If you thought about getting one don't pass up cuz I was waiting for the sale but after selling out online I was super happy it was in stock @DSM. almost picked the tan moleskin over this and glad I didnt(even tho that piece was so nice in person) peace NT Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom