Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. They dropped no one cared. Then Virgil wore the white one people like yeah watch the hype build ha ha ha :nerd:. The asap wore it by that time it was off site. And once something is gone people want it even more. Seriously its has flags all over like some Nautica crap from 1999.

Never buy anthing off the sale. If I wanted it ill buy it when it drops. The sale is a gimmick to make people twitchy to buy stuff they don't really like.

So much truth in this post!!!!

Ya one of those "will regret later if miss out on" peices. Have the denim shirt , and alot of family who are very outdoorsy and will appreciate it lol
yeah i was able yo get the denim shirt, i love it but it's a little small on me.  whatever- i'm making ing work haha!

Recently bought for this crazy cold weather here in Chicago, it's gonna be -10 on Monday

Last edited:
I dont know I get good s**t from the sale every year. Last winter I got a pair of grey work pants and a really dope pair of corduroys too. This year I doubled up on that occult shirt I've been waiting for and I scored on the grey pacific camo button up. N because I saved so much on both pieces I bought the zippo lighter. Was hoping to get a pair of black jeans or blk corduroy's doe

Is the "black" pacific camo button down just a black shirt lol after looking at other colors on site the shirt looks differnt to me. I bought it hoping it was just all black fyi. Just curious as to if they subbed different picture to site.

Is the "black" pacific camo button down just a black shirt lol after looking at other colors on site the shirt looks differnt to me. I bought it hoping it was just all black fyi. Just curious as to if they subbed different picture to site.
i have the black pacific camo pullover and it is completely black, no pattern at all.  twill material is very nice, lined sleeves like a blazer.  i'm sure that you will be pleased with the shirt.

Supreme sent me a tnf vest instead of the jacket I ordered. Customer service said they would try and locate a replacement and i should also receive a paid return label. They never got back to me, I tried several times to contact them, but still no response. I contacted my cc company and got my $378 back. I said I'd be happy to send the vest back as long as I was provided a return authorization/ return label. Its been several weeks and I still haven't heard anything from supreme. I wanted the jacket for resale anyway but if I end up with a free vest I may keep it, seems unlikely but idk

Last edited:
occult shirts still sitting on sale.  I wish that i could see one in person

I already got the black n purple one might even get the tan one. It's my favorite piece this season. I'm def a button up guy over hoodies or tees. They should be here today. I'll send detailed pics.

thought i'd be able to rock an xl snow camo box logo, but i can't pull it off. need to stick to my old man colors.

:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom