Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got the black n purple one might even get the tan one. It's my favorite piece this season. I'm def a button up guy over hoodies or tees. They should be here today. I'll send detailed pics.

I think the purple one was the nicest button up of the season. I just don't know if I would wear it.

And the arabic tee look at the print looks like he shrunk it or hella wrinkled.

Last edited:
Haven't been here in a little while....might have to cop those black Clarks on sale..

Quick question, when did the Houndstooth Dot Camp drop? I wanted the white one but never remember it dropping and there isn't a single one on eBay...

SO MY STUPID COSBY BEANIE NEVER STRETCHED.

SMH DAFAQ AM I GONNA DO W A RED BEANIE THAT DONT EEM FIT.

Houndstooth and Aberdeen havent dropped and probably arent going to. They did that with an item or 2 last season too but can't remember what they were. Sucks cuz i really wanted that black Aberdeen

Beasted on this one *shrug* :D

Last edited:
Houndstooth and Aberdeen havent dropped and probably arent going to. They did that with an item or 2 last season too but can't remember what they were. Sucks cuz i really wanted that black Aberdeen
Kinda bummed about that. Thought I was crazy at first because I had never remembered it dropping. Might have to settle for the Broken Houndstooth camp now.

Been posted, I don't know about him making that much money though, but if he is good for him...

Been seeing the 3m north face in a Medium for $450 and under the last few months, now that I'm really interested in buying one I can't find any for less than $600 -_-

For those of you who have the Clarks Desert Mali Low, can you tell me if they fit TTS? I'm usually a size 9 in all Nike/Jordan but do wear an 8.5 for most dress type shoes. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom