Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Supreme CDG in today as well...

(Both hoodies DS in original bag.)

On a side note... I did cop the red reversible varsity. Only piece worth getting from the collab, IMO.​

Gots so far this season...
-Camo Arena
-Black Kings
-Black Aspen (So dope in person!)
-Colt meshback
-Black Playboy Vans (Sk8's)
-Orange Baseball Henly (Actually wanted this color over the others, lol!)
-Red CDG Varsity​

Wish those blazers got a retro. :smh:

was checking my mail looking for confirmation from today's drop and get a message from supreme saying they refunded me for one of my unamerican (natural) & black hebrew. They said it was damaged. Salty

it is part of a large order and it w as s already in transit when I got the message. so now I'm wondering what happened... what was it damaged during the delivery process? because u_p_s never mentioned anything. Yea salt.

Last edited:
They are definitely catching up on orders, Just got shipping confirmation for today's order.

damn, just got my shipping conf already on my cdg pullover, that was fast compared to waiting week for others

YO, they restockin TF outta the CDG items...

Can a brotha get some love on the Athletic Hoody? Sheesh...

Yea dude I wouldn't rape on anything I'm selling or help someone selling^^^ we all should do the same around here

Yea dude I'm saying members should look each other out. As long as they're active and don't just pop in looking for hook ups

Paitently waiting for the Le Bain, a few campers, and the Soccer jersey

My shipment from last week got delayed... Also seeing they took the Nalgene off the site, does that mean no more chance of restocks?

if your not on NT, i have no problem giving out Vaseline coated deals
pimp.gif

the soccer jersey is dope, im actually hoping to scoop up the supreme football top with the years on the back

Le Bain , champion jersey, and soccor jersey will be a def cop this year. This CDG drop was alright but for the pricing set of the baseball shirt not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom