Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever come up with a spot for NT fam to B/S/T Supreme gear?

Just got my shorts in and they are too small. Id rather sell to someone on NT before I throw them up on the bay...

Did we ever come up with a spot for NT fam to B/S/T Supreme gear?

Just got my shorts in and they are too small. Id rather sell to someone on NT before I throw them up on the bay...

the supreme_nt twitter

ordered a grey beanie last thursday and as usual, estimated to be delivered next Wednesday. wish they'd build a warehouse in Cali or something

the supreme_nt twitter

ordered a grey beanie last thursday and as usual, estimated to be delivered next Wednesday. wish they'd build a warehouse in Cali or something

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ordered the Nefertiti Tee and grey beanie last thursday.. got a shipping update Friday [4/11/14], ETA was 4/17/14.. i thought it was smooth sailing from there.. just checked the tracking.. eta 4/22/14.

label created on 4/11/14, label was scanned today. :lol:

Just saw movement in my products from last Thursday

and I mean, if you cannot cop what you want from Supreme, you must be really really really......really slow

Smh. I was talking to a guy last week. He was running 20 bots on a server with VMs for the foam drop. Supreme cancelled every pair of his, even though every order had 100% different info from the presale buyers.

Basically, if a ton of orders come in at once from the same ip/subnet, Supreme already knows what's up.

Smh. I was talking to a guy last week. He was running 20 bots on a server with VMs for the foam drop. Supreme cancelled every pair of his, even though every order had 100% different info from the presale buyers.

Basically, if a ton of orders come in at once from the same ip/subnet, Supreme already knows what's up.
That's awesome! Now if only Nike gave enough f***s to do the same thing. We'd all be eating. Would also explain the huge restock of foams next day and later that day.

Last edited:

My order from last Thursday (shipping label created same day - 4/10) is still sitting at the warehouse.  Just gave the warehouse a call and the nice lady said that I should see movement in a day or two.  She explained that their shipments were backed up due to the foamposite release.

Another order that I placed this week has no movement as well (shipping label created 4/15), but I assume that it'll probably go out the same time as my order from last Thursday.  
least you guys got shipping &  at least a confirmation email ...

i haven't got nothing on my nylon pullover but yet they charged my card :frown: 

at least a email with a order number would be great to have 

this ever happen to anybody with them?....a email/number to call or should i wait it out ?

Last edited:

this ever happen to anybody with them?....a email/number to call or should i wait it out ?
Information's on the first page, but here's the number to call: 212-219-0175

Reactions: g14

On page 1 always *****Wondering where your package is? Here's Supreme's warehouse/customer service number:  (212) 219-0175*****

Reactions: g14
I think this is the friendliest group of people that talk about Supreme(from what I've experienced and seen), I was looking at Supreme on Instagram and those people are all straight dbags and aholes

I think this is the friendliest group of people that talk about Supreme(from what I've experienced and seen), I was looking at Supreme on Instagram and those people are all straight dbags and aholes
we try and keep it 100 in here, 

the regulars are nice af

the resellers are ********

but it's human nature

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ordered the Nefertiti Tee and grey beanie last thursday.. got a shipping update Friday [4/11/14], ETA was 4/17/14.. i thought it was smooth sailing from there.. just checked the tracking.. eta 4/22/14.

label created on 4/11/14, label was scanned today. :lol:

Same. My stuff was supposed to come in today. I checked the email and it's scheduled on Friday :smh:

I'm in the west coast and getting my package next Wednesday. Package got scanned earlier and updated with eta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom