Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarks x Supreme Desert Boots this Thursday.  They're hideous imo.
sne2group02large1367809.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree. Map pattern on a desert boot is completely in line with the Supreme ethos and design MO. That red pair is :smokin :smokin :smokin. I dont know if i'll be coppin yet, but the design DEF peaked my interest. Any idea of retail on em? I would think somewhere around $130+...

I disagree. Map pattern on a desert boot is completely in line with the Supreme ethos and design MO. That red pair is :smokin :smokin :smokin. I dont know if i'll be coppin yet, but the design DEF peaked my interest. Any idea of retail on em? I would think somewhere around $130+...

Regular DBs are around that price so higher

pretty weak...i was hoping for some Mali Low's since i missed out last year...more money saved i guess...i just hopped on the Kingston tee bandwagon :lol: so i guess this money can go towards them...

so we've pretty much gotten all the collabs out of the way aside from the Vans, right??? heard Basquiat wasn't going down, just summer tees...

pretty weak...i was hoping for some Mali Low's since i missed out last year...more money saved i guess...i just hopped on the Kingston tee bandwagon :lol: so i guess this money can go towards them...

so we've pretty much gotten all the collabs out of the way aside from the Vans, right??? heard Basquiat wasn't going down, just summer tees...
Don't jump on the Kingston tee bandwagon their not enough room. Summer tees will be fine for me... still need some more plus I may get the Kingston tank.

Lol

Venture Dessert Boots

ready for the basquiat and photo tee now. this **** is mad weak.

hopefully the next half can save this ****.

Vans x pcl collab dropped already

we need the 5 panel like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom