Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys must be using autofill or something during checkout right? Because I refreshed right as it came up and clicked it and I copy and pasted my CC info and filled out the rest of stuff right away and still missed it. Wish I had autofill at work
mean.gif
Go away

PCL Tee, blue Guatemala and Classic Denim copped. That long sleeve looked enticing, but passed. Glad the site didnt crash!
Confirmation emails were recieved super quick as well.

Last edited:
I have been defeated lol. Seriosuly the QUICKEST sellout ever. I checked out in less than 20 seconds and it sold out. Thats crazy. Oh well.

You guys must be using autofill or something during checkout right? Because I refreshed right as it came up and clicked it and I copy and pasted my CC info and filled out the rest of stuff right away and still missed it. Wish I had autofill at work :smh:

yup, autofill is the key.

What was retail on the PCL hoody?

Only picked up a cap and a towel. Managed to snag a pair of the supreme Tennis SB for 105 plus shipping off ebay last night though

You guys must be using autofill or something during checkout right? Because I refreshed right as it came up and clicked it and I copy and pasted my CC info and filled out the rest of stuff right away and still missed it. Wish I had autofill at work
mean.gif
Go away
From the dude with multiple Supreme items for sale in his sig
indifferent.gif
And I'm in here constantly helping people pickup things for retail when they restock.

I picked up the athletic-hoodie in Marine. That color-way lasted the longest, but it happened to be the one I liked the best.

I'm legit sad I couldnt spend $96 on a tshirt right now 
laugh.gif
 I didnt want anything else this season. The one day I dont have money in my checking account had to be today. $2 friggin dollars short 
alien.gif

I picked up the athletic-hoodie in Marine. That color-way lasted the longest, but it happened to be the one I liked the best.
My favorite as well... gonna probably stroll into SupLA and see whats left in store, tomorrow. Want the black classic denim, so I hope they still have some in stock.

PCL shirt sold out so quick. How do people check out so quickly?!

Check on the last page, it was answered in a couple of posts.

My mistake with the PCL tee was trying to get a cap also. I should have just checked out wit the the tee and gone back for the not as popular items afterwards... FML

Last edited:

My mistake with the PCL tee was trying to get a cap also. I should have just checked out wit the the tee and gone back for the not as popular items afterwards... FML
Always the way to go. Better safe than sorry.

Man IDK, I had autofill on and my CC number copied n pasted and STILL wasnt swift enough. I legit checked out in about 20 seconds lol. I prob shouldve went for a Large instead. Im sure the medium sold out a tad bit faster than the Large wouldve.

I tried the autofill too, but I guess others are quicker? |I

Saves me $96 though :lol:

Man IDK, I had autofill on and my CC number copied n pasted and STILL wasnt swift enough. I legit checked out in about 20 seconds lol. I prob shouldve went for a Large instead. Im sure the medium sold out a tad bit faster than the Large wouldve.

I went for the Large, had my auto fill on, C&P my CC info, seriously checked out in under 15-20 seconds (even adding my hat) and STILL took the L...

Something tells me their online allocation was lower than usual....

Last edited:
PCL shirt sold out so quick. How do people check out so quickly?!

That's what happened to me on the Champion sweater drop a few months ago.

Patiently waiting if/when the PCL bucket hats drop.

I just have a gut feeling we're not going to see the PCL tee restock.  Don't know why.  Just feeling that way.  We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom