Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
library chillin' lol

Was this the scarf that was made in Italy? I can't find that one anywhere lol

Was this the scarf that was made in Italy? I can't find that one anywhere lol
this was the uniform experiment supreme support muffler for the sophnet 10th anniversary. back in '09 - i remember HB dudes clowning it hard, i just 
laugh.gif
'd right to soho and picked it up

i've always been a old soul so even then the more "grown pieces" (trench, oxfords) we must-cops and pretty easy to get. now? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
just bought Jay Z's Made in America Festival tickets for L.A. looks like i'm not buying anything tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No not mine.

I've got a label for my Navy, but it hasn't moved since the label was created.

Anyone else not have any movement from their Thursday order(s)?

My other order is due in tomorrow.

Last edited:

No not mine.

I've got a label for my Navy, but it hasn't moved since the label was created.

Anyone else not have any movement from their Thursday order(s)?

My other order is due in tomorrow.
My order from last Thursday (shipping label created same day - 4/10) is still sitting at the warehouse.  Just gave the warehouse a call and the nice lady said that I should see movement in a day or two.  She explained that their shipments were backed up due to the foamposite release.

Another order that I placed this week has no movement as well (shipping label created 4/15), but I assume that it'll probably go out the same time as my order from last Thursday.  

Last edited:

My order from last Thursday (shipping label created same day - 4/10) is still sitting at the warehouse.  Just gave the warehouse a call and the nice lady said that I should see movement in a day or two.  She explained that their shipments were backed up due to the foamposite release.

Another order that I placed this week has no movement as well (shipping label created 4/15), but I assume that it'll probably go out the same time as my order from last Thursday.  
Figured, I just wanted to hear if anyone else was in the same boat.

My Thursday foamposite order FINALLY saw movement yesterday, which said waiting for UPS for a week.

I received tracking the following Monday after the Thursday release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom