Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a LC question for those with bandana logos from last year. im not sure if both picutred below are legit but is it normal that these bogos have completely different textures? is that a sign that one of them is fake?
1607377884809.png

1607377996614.png

top one is fake.

that’s not how the black hoodie looks however the flash could be on making it look like that

I might actually be passing on this TNF release. I usually try to get one item out of every TNF release but this one looks like a pass. I'm waiting of a black TNF cargo jacket to arrive so that will be my TNF purchase for this week. This TNF release should be had for under retail after a few weeks.

Got M purple and M red cross logos im looking to trade for a red or Blk s logo fleece, you guys think that’ll fly?

Last edited:
ive got a LC question for those with bandana logos from last year. im not sure if both picutred below are legit but is it normal that these bogos have completely different textures? is that a sign that one of them is fake?
1607377884809.png

1607377996614.png
man post more pictures, can barely see the details, post neck tag, inner tag, close ups etc

but that black look sus as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom