Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F7833973-78FD-420A-BD8A-1C7516AF1E98.jpeg

This color is looking more fire to me each time I try to decide which one I want

I’m going for the MK cabinet this week but if I don’t get it I won’t feel too bad. I got MK2 and MK4 in my basement. I actually worked with the actor who is on the side art of the MK4 cabinet.

482488D5-9B19-4B0B-99EA-AFF1D0DCCFE6.jpeg
B1573D0C-D06B-4426-91DE-ABD1D3E30E0E.jpeg
real size arcade machine 👀 i hella wanna have one, reminds me of my childhood days.,killer instinct, x-men vs sf, marvel superheroes,etc..

it's just too big & heavy + no space in our house 😔

The blue and yellow plaid. And that globe hoodie in navy or grey. My prediction is the globe hoody sells out in brown and purple. The only plaid colors left available will be the red and the white colors. But since everyone might go for lipstick and north face jacket. We might have a chance

WHAT ITEMS YALL THINK WOULD GO ON SALE FROM THIS SEASON. I think the varsity def gonna wait for that one

Last edited:
real size arcade machine 👀 i hella wanna have one, reminds me of my childhood days.,killer instinct, x-men vs sf, marvel superheroes,etc..

it's just too big & heavy + no space in our house 😔

I actually have five arcade cabinets. The other three being a 4-slot neo geo machine, nfl blitz ‘99 and nba maximum hang time. This is the entire basement when friends are over.
C318C896-9C67-4077-A563-FF97F47F897D.jpeg

F7833973-78FD-420A-BD8A-1C7516AF1E98.jpeg

This color is looking more fire to me each time I try to decide which one I want

yeah...that is going to be the one...if not id take the white as a back up

Any idea on retail on these? They going to be $128? or worse

edit...quilted lining and back is embroidered...$168?

The new hoodie is wider.

Bandana BOGO on top of CROGO

My modest collection of BOGO hoodies

Congrats man :smile:

Had solid luck on hoodies / crews... Cdg crumpled, crews, pastel? (Orange on grey), bandana, crogo... Skipped the cdg split and got the tees.

Wish I had the same luck with tees. Pretty much bought most of the recent tees resale except jpg (even a box logo?) and splits... Cdg crumpled, sf, bk, bandana, Covid, etc...

Really prefer the tees being in Texas, no idea why we never hit on them and have no issues with hoodies 🤦

Initally I wanted the Arcade1up cabinet, but I already modded the Street Fighter II one and has all of these Mortal Kombat games on there plus a soundbar speaker. At $688 its a hard pass. My local walmart had the non Supreme version marked down to $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom