Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll gauge UK sellout times to decide what I’m going for. If the arcade machine sells out in under 10 seconds I’ll pass. But if it sells out in under 20 seconds I’ll still pass.
It will sit and then Walmart gonna cancel your order.
😂

Jumped on vpn to check out the arcade cabinet. I think it restocked around the 7 minute mark cause I was able to casually add to cart, remove it, then add it again, looked like shipped was 90...not sure what that translates to USD.

Stocking sat.

Any sizing info? Im sure they might fit different but Im debating between a large and a medium depending if it’s boxy or fitted.

the one that I got was the one that released with the box logo crewneck, it was lined and the arms were quilted more of a relaxed fit I got my true size medium and it fit fine, this will probably be boxy because it’s entirely quilted so it’ll have more of a body to it if your true size is medium and your a skinny dude you should get away with wearing a hoodie and the shirt, the one I have I wear a hoodie under it and it still fits good

89C1F504-40D6-4A1E-A0E7-768F6A9EB2F1.png

the one that I got was the one that released with the box logo crewneck, it was lined and the arms were quilted more of a relaxed fit I got my true size medium and it fit fine, this will probably be boxy because it’s entirely quilted so it’ll have more of a body to it if your true size is medium and your a skinny dude you should get away with wearing a hoodie and the shirt, the one I have I wear a hoodie under it and it still fits good

Exactly what I planned on wearing with. Not skinny tho. Not fat either. An inbetweener.

Will prolly cop whatever sits on friday, if they sit at all as Ill have to wait till then. Thanks for the input. Good luck yall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom