Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with extra set of clear mugs? Getting the reds from a homie, need the clear joints too plzzzzzz

I keep missing these restocks. Work getting in the way.

on a side note, work is busy

image.jpg

I have no idea smh. i just know it's cancelled bcuz the charges fell off my credit card.
At first they debited my money on Thursday or Friday, then the money reappeared on the 27th. Today I got a shipping email, and pretty sure they will debit the money again from my account.

Got a shipping email from them or nah?

Package ended up going back to Supreme in Brooklyn 12:38pm EST.

There was no way I was going to reverse it. I live way too close to the warehouse and the turnaround window was too small. Lost out on the item. Nothing I can do.

Although, I did make a MyUPS account and have now instructed all deliveries to be sent to an Access Point for me to pick up. Never letting this happen again.

There was no way I was going to reverse it. I live way too close to the warehouse and the turnaround window was too small. Lost out on the item. Nothing I can do.

Although, I did make a MyUPS account and have now instructed all deliveries to be sent to an Access Point for me to pick up. Never letting this happen again.

go ahead say what it was now

Not too sure if Supreme allows deliveries to be rerouted to Access Points.

was someone saying they'd trade a clear for a red mug? I may be down to do so.
Also those MBV stickers are fire, hope I get them from todays order.

They must have flagged your address/purchase with some kinda fraud. I got 3 sade tee's because the site bugged out. I got 3 charges and 3 separate shipments, packages came to my city and were all out for delivery. 2 got reversed and sent back and only received 1. Were/do you use a bot or use an address jig for multiple items? May have been something along those lines.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom