Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful of what item you are adding to the cart because once you do the fake checkout, you won't be able to order that item again.

I just re-added the same item and it gave me the "You have previously ordered this item(s). There is a limit of 1 style per product." when I pressed the PayPal checkout again sooo be careful!

I did it on the Hanes tees and Name Badges smh

Didn't even realize that. The bright side is that the people who need the info loaded to be quick were prolly going after hyped items.
This is vital info for future though.

Damn if I read this earlier I could've gave you an amazon link to checkout easy. I have it preordered mad late.
Oh I end up cookin on Amazon but didn’t wanna brag alllllll up in here but since you asked... lol
F2DD4568-BAAC-4496-B499-C4F9B7FE4F4F.jpeg

Nah good looking out tho bro.

Oh I end up cookin on Amazon but didn’t wanna brag alllllll up in here but since you asked... lol
F2DD4568-BAAC-4496-B499-C4F9B7FE4F4F.jpeg

Nah good looking out tho bro.
YEZZIRRRR. Tbh I might just let this one slide to my brother in law and wait for the black ps5 for myself. In no rush to switch over honestly considering most of the titles they announced are gonna be on ps4 too.

In and out for navy potee, had the red label this time so finally got around to picking up navy.

The rose sweater loaded sold out, both wolf tees and logo tee flew.

Only the black crewneck has sold out atm (11.04 UK time) and the wrench and other collab tees are sitting.

Lilac crusher and black s-logo went the fastest out of the hats.

carted the rose sweater but didn't realise i had my cart page on autorefresh and the site was lagging so spent at least 30 seconds staring at blank screen waiting for it to go to checkout while my 5s autorefresh couldnt keep up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom