Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this registration talk, n me living in the south. I never been inside a supreme store, the way y’all explain not being able to switch out sizes at the counter or ask for different stickers. This is how I imagine the supreme store experience...........
1603827036592.gif

1603827110372.gif
Lol
i never had an issue at the soho store , all the employees are always super chill in my experience atleast
I feel for the employees and why they be pissed off, 90% of the clientele are hypebeast kids asking dumbass questions

off topic but 4 years ago met James Jebbia on a Thursday at the soho store, he was there with this wife , really cool guy

met Jason dill once too, not at the supreme store, it was at my old job at jfk airport , he was wearing the tnf big foot fur nuptse
dude reeked of cigarettes, I mean you could smell the dude from 10 feet away

both
Just sold a Coach leather jacket for $600. Shipped UPS, requires signature confirmation. And a photo of jacket, jacket inside the box, and the box taped up. And that's exactly what eBay will tell you too.
It's similar to advice I've read when renting a car or leasing an apartment, is to take a video walkthrough for documentation.
I can tell you that the pictures don't mean jack since photos can be taken at any time, any place, any where.

It's more about peace of mind though and as long as no charge backs or claims happen then it's all good.

“nice” is subjective. just cause it ain’t for you doesn’t mean it’s not for everyone.

price on the other hand shows a demand for said item. does it mean it’s “nice” to you no, but someone obviously wants it

of course someone wants it, but since the social media era, its all in the name of said product, I feel alot of ppl ‘like’ or ‘want’ something because of the name attached, not because they truly appreciate how it looks/feels

which is understandable, I just dont agree with it, its a new world what can you do

of course someone wants it, but since the social media era, its all in the name of said product, I feel alot of ppl ‘like’ or ‘want’ something because of the name attached, not because they truly appreciate how it looks/feels

which is understandable, I just dont agree with it, its a new world what can you do

Bruh... Brand-based commodity fetishism is not a product of "the social media era" of the past 15-20 years, nor is it any worse than it has always been because of Instagram :lol:

Charge disappeared and didn’t get any shipping email...too hopeful to think I got it for free? :lol:
D023FCB6-9B5C-4BE4-AB89-A039AE7E08AF.jpeg

I’ve still yet to receive an order email for mine. Card charged too. So I emailed supreme and they said they’re experiencing a slight delay in shipping and they will process my order shortly so I guess I’m good. I’m still shocked they responded lol.

Lol
i never had an issue at the soho store , all the employees are always super chill in my experience atleast
I feel for the employees and why they be pissed off, 90% of the clientele are hypebeast kids asking dumbass questions

off topic but 4 years ago met James Jebbia on a Thursday at the soho store, he was there with this wife , really cool guy

met Jason dill once too, not at the supreme store, it was at my old job at jfk airport , he was wearing the tnf big foot fur nuptse
dude reeked of cigarettes, I mean you could smell the dude from 10 feet away
Not surprised at all that Jason dill stinks :lol:

High traffic errors. Pretty disheartening. Still trying to check out.

Bit of a long shot, but if anyone can help me out with a red medium mountain parka that would be amazing. Could add some cash on top or some random SS20 accessories like the mugs or lighter holder etc.

Probably go for a mountain jacket for the hell of it, but only think I really like from the collection is the backpack. After those prolly grab the spray hoodie and maybe shorts

The static beanie from last week was still in stock. I was hoping it would still be available after 12:00pm so that I could grab that and the Wool Cap this week, but they took the beanie off the site. Oh well...

sitting out today. might grab one of these if the mood strikes some time next week on a restock like the majority of my purchases from this season lol good luck folks!
1603982920771.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom