Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking the raging bull tee in 2008 or early 2009
F59068DC-11A0-4E78-929B-C78BD686F716.jpeg

I think I got the green mountain jacket. Received payment error and no confirmation page or email, but credit card was charged. Time to wait a few days and see if anything arrives. My wife got the red backpack. I'm hoping to catch a restock for the black backpack. Supreme needs to fix whatever so we get confirmation emails.
A couple of us had orders a few weeks ago with charge but no conf & no email, but shipping email came outta nowhere a few days later and our stuff showed up anyway.

Never let your family help you out on Drops. I went through an extremely specific and thorough way to cop and my bro still ****ed up and accidentally copped a small instead a Large Shadow Plaid Jacket :sick:

Let your bro slide my, g. At least he’s capable of carting and checking out.

Try explaining captcha to a family member that no speaka English.

seems like NT did pretty ok on this drop. Props to the famb. Was a pass week for me.

the sleeper of the week though i feel like will be the shadow plaid fleece shirt. Like the black color

Bruh **** is locked down out here. Even tried to bribe one to let me in for 1 min for $100
Security Dude was walking around with a pistol talmbout don’t ask ppl to go in for you.
so I had 4 ways and they struck down everything.
Walked past the owner tho. I just gave him the 🥴 face
12EFB51D-4F47-459C-A482-65FFB9A5D6C2.jpeg

see what I can scrape together tomorrow.

Bruh **** is locked down out here. Even tried to bribe one to let me in for 1 min for $100
Security Dude was walking around with a pistol talmbout don’t ask ppl to go in for you.
so I had 4 ways and they struck down everything.
Walked past the owner tho. I just gave him the 🥴 face
12EFB51D-4F47-459C-A482-65FFB9A5D6C2.jpeg

see what I can scrape together tomorrow.
Hope you like scraps no one really wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom