Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#93 at Dover St... This is all they had left.
PXL_20201029_192050459.jpg

Stopped by Round Two to look at sneakers and overheard they are only buying the fleeces.
Wish I didn’t sleep on these today, gonna need to pick one up eventually

Really great pickups, but I’m really impressed by that patchwork polo. The person that can pull that off is saucy.

Anyone not get a order confirm email? I know it went thru on the page, got a number and my card charged but no email.

Got my email 3 hours after i placed it and my account has been charged.
I’m sure they’ll be slowly trickling in. If your card is charged, you should be good to go.

Bklyn
All 3 colors in mountain jacket sz M and sleeping bags
all wool caps
Both SIGGs

they really get annoyed when you have no list... Yo my man... I know all the top **** is sold out by now.. gimme a hat and some reggies **** Yo list

Last edited:
Anyone not get a order confirm email? I know it went thru on the page, got a number and my card charged but no email.

Yeah I'm still waiting for an order confirmation. 1st time I used PayPal on em and I have the charge on there... so I'm just hoping I'll see something within the next 24 hours.

From my experience this season, a charge without a confirmation page or email has been a ghost order.

heck, i dont even receive confirmation emails on orders i get through to the confirmation page, but theyve been shipped out without any notice.

confirmation page is key this season.
Imo 1 or the other. Order confirmation or email. Shipping is better obviously.

Finally popped my Supreme cherry. Black fleece for me, and Red fleece for my brother. They are very cozy!

The whole process, EVERY STEP, was brand new to me. Now that I kind of know the process, if I ever get another decent spot I’ll offer to oop my NT friends and regulars. I’m trying to step up my helpfulness during these trying times.

2CDED836-D0A1-4E81-BB84-4C4A1EC3A152.jpeg
BF5E5CD0-F88F-4C7C-A71D-6FA828D3DCC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom