Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no confirmation email or shipping (yet), but just charges updated, so should get something soon

edit: got shipping email 1 min after updated charge

Enterprises hoodie and jacquard camp hat on this gloomy casual Friday.
4171745A-FE57-4339-B2CC-CA5D92437881.jpeg

whee are those pants from?

Got my shipping confirmation for the black backpack. Eases the pain from all the raffle
L’s i took today for the mocha 1’s lol

you try SP-00(order number) ?

if you check tracking info for any order on UPS, the reference number is SP-(order number)-**********

I dont know where those 10 digits at the end come from and they're different for each order

if you only put SP-(order number), nothing will pop up, even if theres a label

if you check tracking info for any order on UPS, the reference number is SP-(order number)-**********

I dont know where those 10 digits at the end come from and they're different for each order

if you only put SP-(order number), nothing will pop up, even if theres a label

damn, they must have changed it. guess that’s a wrap
for that

Didn't receive confirmation email for the mountain jacket, but I got shipping email on my wife's email. On my email, I got confirmation email, but nothing on shipping yet. And sucks that my fleeces may be ghost orders

Same thing happened to me for last weeks drop along with this weeks drop. Didn’t get order email but got shipped email. Knowing that my card was charged both transactions I knew I was good. If both charges went thru then your orders are safe. Just be patient.

Got the blue and red flannel. Flannel feels really nice and soft. Still had the Himalayan at 11:30am but passed on it. Red and Green mountain was sold out and they wouldn't let me buy the ones on display, but they let me get the blue flannel that was on display, it was the last large. Was going to OOP the mountain too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the blue and red flannel. Flannel feels really nice and soft. Still had the Himalayan at 11:30am but passed on it. Red and Green mountain was sold out but they wouldn't let me buy the ones on display, but they let me get the blue flannel that was on display, it was the last large. Was going to OOP the mountain too.
I’ve been waiting on supreme to restock for Blue Flannel on Large. How roomy is it? I kinda want to cop it in medium since it’s the only size available but I’ve always gone with a large in sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom