Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been waiting on supreme to restock for Blue Flannel on Large. How roomy is it? I kinda want to cop it in medium since it’s the only size available but I’ve always gone with a large in sizing.
It runs a little big. Medium might work.

anyone going to any of the Stores tomorrow that can proxy a Shadowplaid Flannel if they’re still available? I’m a bit desperate to get a blue in a large.

Oh damn, really? I usually get medium in the flannel shirts since the smalls are cut too short for me (I usually wear small in Supreme tees and sweatshirts).
Just a little, not by much. Kinda boxy too. The style is diff from the ones in week 7.

That's so crazy since comparing the sizing charts, the Tartan should be bigger than the Shadow Plaid. But then again, it's Supreme sizing.
Yea the cut is diff. I think the boxy cut makes it feel and look bigger, the material is also thicker than the Tartan when I compared it in store. I don’t own the Tartan so I can’t really compare it in the way it fits.

Last edited by a moderator:
j1.jpg

First Look:
EARLY 2021
SUPREME x NIKE DUNK LOW OG QS
White/Metalic Gold/Hyper Blue
DH3228-100

Same thing happened to me for last weeks drop along with this weeks drop. Didn’t get order email but got shipped email. Knowing that my card was charged both transactions I knew I was good. If both charges went thru then your orders are safe. Just be patient.
Yup, just got all my shipping emails yesterday sometime after my post. phew, just glad everything shipped out without any hiccups.

^ the toe will be croc, I dont see preme leaving it without it, just the way the shoe is positioned /photo is taken, take it ez big fella lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom