Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L on the red Mountain in small. Copped the beanie, though, which was more important because it's a gift.

2 red fleeces
xnec5q-gif.28670960

Went for red fleece. Took an L, but I checked my card and got a charge. No confirmation screen or email, plus the jacket is still sitting in my cart, so who knows..

I took a W on the OW 5's so I ain't trippin

Only went for the backpack for nostalgia purposes and got the smoothest checkout this season, no long processing bar. For anyone who went to hs in the late 90's, this tnf style/model (minus the supreme collab) should bring back memories (at least in nyc, it seemed like we all had one).

L for me online, but my brother got an SF spot in the #50s. Hoping they allow for copping more than 1 beanie and caps. Will be doing this:
1603986805395.gif

I think I got the green mountain jacket. Received payment error and no confirmation page or email, but credit card was charged. Time to wait a few days and see if anything arrives. My wife got the red backpack. I'm hoping to catch a restock for the black backpack. Supreme needs to fix whatever so we get confirmation emails.

I think I got the green mountain jacket. Received payment error and no confirmation page or email, but credit card was charged. Time to wait a few days and see if anything arrives. My wife got the red backpack. I'm hoping to catch a restock for the black backpack. Supreme needs to fix whatever so we get confirmation emails.

I know EU peeps haven't been getting confirmation emails for a while now but its been weeks since I've gotten one in the US. I've been receiving orders without getting confirmation or shipping emails. Basically if I get the confirmation screen and the charge I'm good.

So i actually got spot #46 at SF today, however my kids Halloween parade for their daycare is happening at the same exact time in Sacramento. I’m not about to tell my kids I’m going to miss it to go shopping, but I guess good karma has a way of working itself out.

anyways, some black warmup pants to flex on some dumb four year olds.
B24DCD42-8F34-423F-A693-B3D47EDFBFF5.jpeg

So i actually got spot #46 at SF today, however my kids Halloween parade for their daycare is happening at the same exact time in Sacramento. I’m not about to tell my kids I’m going to miss it to go shopping, but I guess good karma has a way of working itself out.

anyways, some black warmup pants to flex on some dumb four year olds.
B24DCD42-8F34-423F-A693-B3D47EDFBFF5.jpeg
This seasons? Mine come today

This seasons? Mine come today

yessir, it’s been a while since I’ve had nylon windbreaker pants because you know, I’m an adult, but these are just the right weight. I know supreme pants get a bad rap, but the fit on these is just right. 5’11 175lbs, I went with large.

From my experience this season, a charge without a confirmation page or email has been a ghost order.

heck, i dont even receive confirmation emails on orders i get through to the confirmation page, but theyve been shipped out without any notice.

confirmation page is key this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom