Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not get a order confirm email? I know it went thru on the page, got a number and my card charged but no email.
I saw that Supcommunity say that processing has been slow this week. I’m still waiting on a confirmation email but as long as your card has been charged then you should be good.

Had 119 at SF, wanted a red Mountain but they were out so I settled for black.

DFEB258F-0341-418B-A26D-874871062489.jpeg

Have y’all ever been double charged by one order before? Supreme accidentally charged for two orders of the same price.
I submitted an order for the Creeper tee (last year) and got 2 charges and two creeper tees ( no bots and I only hit the process payment once.

I submitted an order for the Creeper tee (last year) and got 2 charges and two creeper tees ( no bots and I only hit the process payment once.
That’s weird as hell. My card was declined and then I just went back in with paypal instead. It ain’t the first time it’s happened to me before. My Card was declined with the Michael Jackson Hoodie but I still ended up getting charged eventually. Just don’t know if I want two of the same color plaid shirts.

That’s weird as hell. My card was declined and then I just went back in with paypal instead. It ain’t the first time it’s happened to me before. My Card was declined with the Michael Jackson Hoodie but I still ended up getting charged eventually. Just don’t know if I want two of the same color plaid shirts.
I got two confirmation emails like 30 minutes apart so I checked my cc and I had two charges. Luckily I sold it to a friend; not trying to deal with StockX for a $10 profit.

Dude, I got a hold of supreme through email and asked to cancel my order. They didn’t give me a full refund though. Do they charge for cancelling orders? Because I’m short like $6

Tried paypal on mobile for the black mountain jacket...wrong time to try paypal lol. It just took me to the homepage smh. Tried to cop again with card and said I already ordered. Not charged though so L.

Copped the black backpack w/a card and got conf email. Then copped the orange spray hoodie and grey spray shorts with paypal. Got no conf email from supreme but hope everything goes through

The whole process, EVERY STEP, was brand new to me. Now that I kind of know the process, if I ever get another decent spot I’ll offer to oop my NT friends and regulars. I’m trying to step up my helpfulness during these trying times.

I don’t think anyone on here has ever been that nice, even through a pandemic. You might be the first lol.

Dude, I got a hold of supreme through email and asked to cancel my order. They didn’t give me a full refund though. Do they charge for cancelling orders? Because I’m short like $6
Did they ever actually charge you? It usually takes a few days for my charges to go from pending to posted....

Wife's backpack order shipped. Now hoping my mountain jacket gets shipped or it's a L since I didnt see confirmation page or email. Just a charge on the credit card.

Salty I had a “leadership day” yesterday at work. I typically work overnight but of course this was in the day time so i couldnt even try for TNF. Take an L every year anyway, at least i have an excuse now.

Didn't receive confirmation email for the mountain jacket, but I got shipping email on my wife's email. On my email, I got confirmation email, but nothing on shipping yet. And sucks that my fleeces may be ghost orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom