Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1588371535286.png

well, I did a thing

Curious to see the quality

Growing up in NYC during the 90’s was something else.

I would share stories with some co-workers during the early days of my career, and it would always be a treat seeing their jaws drop LOL

^ the black jacket was the sleeper of the 3 colors but my favorite...kinda wanted the supreme new era hat to match but resale is crazy for a hat lmao... might just go with a blacked out yankee fitted

I really wanted that military trench when the lookbook came out. I was ready to give them my money until I saw the pic supreme posted.
C3A2D979-C144-4086-97D0-932716C662AE.png

The material looks a little weird to me but it’s probably just the lighting. Looks almost like it’s it’s rubber and I also expected it to fit more snug. Once you guys get yours in and post pics I’m sure I will change my mind.

I really wanted that military trench when the lookbook came out. I was ready to give them my money until I saw the pic supreme posted.
C3A2D979-C144-4086-97D0-932716C662AE.png

The material looks a little weird to me but it’s probably just the lighting. Looks almost like it’s it’s rubber and I also expected it to fit more snug. Once you guys get yours in and post pics I’m sure I will change my mind.
It's water resistant so that's probably where the "rubber" comes in.

Don't wait for me to get it in because that'll be 2 weeks from now probably.

I'm never one to panic about shipping emails and statuses, but I was sweating it for the past couple days. Glad I finally got that shipping email and confirmed charge.

For whoever ordered the cruiser are you guys planning to use it as a wall piece or a cruiser?
I personally can't wait to get mine set up when it comes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom