Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally unnecessary and isn’t helping anyone or anything but themselves. This whole entire incident and everything leading up to it should teach people to not invest highly into the greed that the corporations try and spread. This should be a time where we pause in consuming material things but instead they go back to what the corporations and evils in charge want. Like what are you going to do with 1 out of the 2 shoes you stole off the wall?! Idiots.

I will say seeing that those Nike Air Mags made me legit angry

You got angry because someone stole some overpriced shoes? It put a smile on my face. **** Nike and these corporations. They could of made enough Air Mags for all of us. Everybody loves Back to the Future but no they want to generate hype. Shoes costs $13 to make. This should all teach us a lesson that this stuff ain't important.

You got angry because someone stole some overpriced shoes? It put a smile on my face. **** Nike and these corporations. They could of made enough Air Mags for all of us. Everybody loves Back to the Future but no they want to generate hype. Shoes costs $13 to make. This should all teach us a lesson that this stuff ain't important.
Not because of that. More because someone most likely consigned that pair there and could have gotten a lot of money. Since they consign they aren’t liable and that person is most likely SOL. I could care less about the corps and conpanies. That’s what they have insurance for.

A7DA0161-08FE-4EDF-890D-CC40B093F147.jpeg
EF64490F-C77C-413D-B0F9-B46CCE659079.jpeg

Let’s be clear: the people looking are taking advantage of a situation. The majority of folks have been protesting peacefully. Yesterday’s protest started off peacefully before people with looting on their mind showed up to the park (speaking on LA).

it's ok to condemn both
It's compulsory to condemn both.
If supreme would embrace it then they would loose all respect.
Can't imagine what does people feel who lost their business and work of life for no reason, especially black businesses.
MLK would be ashamed of them.

Last edited:
Was listening to this the other day, the cover caught my attention. Thought it was Supreme thread appropriate.

Very good & relatable "hypebeast" album by Serengeti:

Serengeti are you a NTer by chance?

Funny I check stockx and see the waves work jacket for like 275

pretty sure retail was like 220 and then add tax and shipping...

These dudes really out here hustling for pennies and may even be losing money at this point...

These resellers DEPEND on keeping their ****ck going.
If nothing is "hyped" they're out of business.

True heads know a gas piece when they see it.

It's compulsory to condemn both.
If supreme would embrace it then they would loose all respect.
Can't imagine what does people feel who lost their business and work of life for no reason, especially black businesses.
MLK would be ashamed of them.

I agree 100%, however didn't want to say it's compulsory
i don't understand how can someone feel it's ok too destroy businesses, steal from other people etc.

there are a lot of shocking videos from the last few days doing rounds on the internet, half of them show absolutely despicable police acts towards people who peacefully protest or dont even do that, just drive in their cars etc. but there's also the other half which to me is equally bad and shows, similar to what police are doing, lack of respect towards others and animal-like behaviour. -

looks like one side played too much COD recently while the other side kept smashing GTA

i might not understand everything that's going on in the US, but I feel for all you guys out there as this is very sad, it's been going on for so long and it's absolutely unacceptable.

stay safe

Lives > materials.
Tell police to stop murdering black people before you condemn looting.

miss me with that " stuff can be replaced"
please explain to me how looting for shoes, clothes, and skull candy headphones helps the cause ?

because the ones looting for these " materials" do not share your anger and sense of urgency to change society
, theyre fueled by the chance to come up and change their pockets by taking advantage of your anger

I agree 100%, however didn't want to say it's compulsory
i don't understand how can someone feel it's ok too destroy businesses, steal from other people etc.

there are a lot of shocking videos from the last few days doing rounds on the internet, half of them show absolutely despicable police acts towards people who peacefully protest or dont even do that, just drive in their cars etc. but there's also the other half which to me is equally bad and shows, similar to what police are doing, lack of respect towards others and animal-like behaviour. -

looks like one side played too much COD recently while the other side kept smashing GTA

i might not understand everything that's going on in the US, but I feel for all you guys out there as this is very sad, it's been going on for so long and it's absolutely unacceptable.

stay safe

Wtf is this? A gang of people beating up what looks like a relatively old woman with two by fours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom