Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so stupid just know that we can order ziplock more than 1 I didn’t even click the quantity smh. At least I got one tho.

reporting supreme to my bank for false information of card delined..who joining this class action with me?

WTF...Totes 🤯

09341481-03E9-4C8A-9FDD-BD40DE0A4934.png

Got red and black tote, purple loaded sold out...
Also stuck on processing bar for a good 8-9 mins. Then email confirmation came thru for both.

Just picked up Leigh Bowery black tee on restock. Got four packs of ziplocks and black keychain in first order. i didn’t think the tee would sell out so I went for accessories first. looks like all the Bowery tees are available Now

Attachments

• 32A8626A-7C88-4FDB-A62E-B8DDC8E8461C.jpeg
    32A8626A-7C88-4FDB-A62E-B8DDC8E8461C.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 21
Does this mean you think they're reselling for the high or going to be going for under retail soon? I believe the latter...

Price will be high within the first month. Wait 6 months and it’ll drop close to retail. Wait a year+ later and it’ll go back up past $150+ (Speaking about totes).

Have done countless models on this for various items. The math holds up. Seldom will you ever find an item drop below retail a year past release date. Usually resale is around 1.7-2.35x retail.

Caught a white Bowery tee in a medium, wanted black though but wont complain! Red flannel + T and some Zebras :pimp::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom