Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy I got this tee
62FCA876-6C67-4FBD-A570-50935409F38D.jpeg
I’d be happier about the stapler...😢

Not sure about SF. They’re holding off on opening the city. Numbers going back up quick.

Bring on the summer Tees

In on a pair of the Vans slip ons too. I think i want the black but low key love the gold too

I don’t see going In-store any different than regular grocery shopping or going to a target run.
Supreme already limits how many ppl are inside at a time anyway
I wouldn’t rely on ppl to follow protocols but all you gotta do is maintain your distance and have some hand sanitizer on deck.
Go in, ask for your stuff and then bounce

People gonna be lined up with masks under their nose or on their chin.

This. First time i went into a walmart today with the covid pandemic and i gotta say, people are irresponsible as hell. Half assed masked covering, no gloves, no distance whatsoever. Gluck to anyone going out for instore

I don’t see going In-store any different than regular grocery shopping or going to a target run.
Supreme already limits how many ppl are inside at a time anyway
I wouldn’t rely on ppl to follow protocols but all you gotta do is maintain your distance and have some hand sanitizer on deck.
Go in, ask for your stuff and then bounce
Yeah, but they certainly do not limit how close everyone is to each other outside when they're lining up. If anything, they usually make you compact together.

Wear a mask and gloves...don’t touch your face and wash your hands/sanitize frequently if you don’t have gloves. If it gets too crowded...just dip out. If i had a Supreme near me I would not hesitate.

This is a bad idea...LA County cases are soaring.

Went to the grove yesterday and half the people weren’t wearing masks probably thinking they were safer cuz it’s outside.

No social distancing in the line to get into the Nike store.

I don’t imagine they’ll get peeps to stand 6 ft apart going up fairfAx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom