Official Supreme Thread FW20: Week 9 Jacob & Co

Joined Jul 1, 2014
Do y'all know if its safe to do the fake CC jig to save address? Does it even save on desktop anymore? Tryna do releases on the new computer instead of my old laptop without getting the IP banned lol.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Do y'all know if its safe to do the fake CC jig to save address? Does it even save on desktop anymore? Tryna do releases on the new computer instead of my old laptop without getting the IP banned lol.
I tried it and it wouldnt save the addy or the info. Addy line was the only one that wouldnt auto fill w/ chrome.

I may just buy some name badges tmrw to save info...

Joined Apr 16, 2005
I tried it and it wouldnt save the addy or the info. Addy line was the only one that wouldnt auto fill w/ chrome.

I may just buy some name badges tmrw to save info...
my info usually saves on the mobile site (chrome), but I've had to enter it the past couple weeks and it's still not saving. info is still saved on desktop tho, but heard It can be the opposite for others.. shrug

Joined Apr 11, 2011
my info usually saves on the mobile site (chrome), but I've had to enter it the past couple weeks and it's still not saving. info is still saved on desktop tho, but heard It can be the opposite for others.. shrug
Mobile worked with the fake card info just not the laptop. Mobile is usually an L for me so not my first choice but we'll see if the laptop saves or not.

Joined Jun 6, 2013
Saving address doesn't work anymore on desktop for me. It does work on mobile but if I'm copping on mobile I'm already taking an L.

After week 1 I created a new profile + autofill settings in chrome. Everything fills out on desktop now except street address and CVV.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
Saving address doesn't work anymore on desktop for me. It does work on mobile but if I'm copping on mobile I'm already taking an L.

After week 1 I created a new profile + autofill settings in chrome. Everything fills out except street address and CVV.
Figured. I still have my address saved from last season on my macbook but I feel like my pc has been loading supreme faster.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now