Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at past pocket tee purchases, the price has ranged from $60-62 as retail price. Is this the first time they released the peach and olive colors?
Also wish they released the l/s slub pocket tees this season like past f/w seasons. Really like the fit of the l/s, but at the same time $78+tax+ship is pricey!

Checkout an item.
Fill out your info, click save addy box.
Pay with Paypal.
When you get to payment selection on the PayPal Screen....click "cancel and return to Supreme" on bottom in blue...
After your're sent back to cart just remove item and re-add something else.
Addy saved.

Your're Welcome :nthat:

Im planning to secure a few items tomorrow, Would I get my orders cancelled if I manage to checkout on 3 different items with the same information?

Potee really $60 now. With tax and shipping I’m supposed to pay $75....
37504.jpg

Checkout an item.
Pay with Paypal.
When you get to payment selection on the PayPal Screen....click "cancel and return to Supreme" on bottom in blue...
Addy saved.

Thanks man!!!

Saves a bit of time for sure. Hopefully it stays for the season... guess we'll see...

Wasn't really going for anything tomorrow, but might try now :smile:

The parka is actually surprisingly cheap. I was expecting Yohji pricing. Might actually cop this week.

Checkout an item.
Pay with Paypal.
Addy saved.

GOAT

Checkout an item.
Pay with Paypal.
Addy saved.

Be careful of what item you are adding to the cart because once you do the fake checkout, you won't be able to order that item again.

I just re-added the same item and it gave me the "You have previously ordered this item(s). There is a limit of 1 style per product." when I pressed the PayPal checkout again sooo be careful!

I did it on the Hanes tees and Name Badges smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom