Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me long sleeves, I still rock the Shark L/S from FW2011 every now and then. I have a medium from that time, I guess I am a small now if the L/S tees followed sizing change like the normal tees.

733035D2-1DD4-47EB-A0D1-0F875851D5DA.jpeg

First few items arrived 👍🏻 Waiting on two shirts

Love me long sleeves, I still rock the Shark L/S from FW2011 every now and then. I have a medium from that time, I guess I am a small now if the L/S tees followed sizing change like the normal tees.
Thats what im wondering too, trying to get these in a small is gonna be a ****show

Only thing left to look forward to to me is:
Ski mask
Big logo plaid beanie
LSD hoodie
Aerial City Deck
Long johns
Fish bowl

maybe: toothpaste & fox racing hoodie.

I felt that back in like 2012 when I had my first pair, but every subsequent pair has been good for me. I think they definitely used to be less comfortable back in the day.
I still have pair of achilles low that I probably got around 2012...they've always been comfortable

l got a pair of mids a couple of years ago that I've worn once cause I'm scared to have them get dirty now that I have three kids

Did anybody hit on the wrench restock?

there must have been only 6 of them because they were up and gone in seconds.

Yup got one manually. I was shocked as I never hit on restocks.

I saw the notification pop up, opened Safari, added to cart, and checked out smoothly. Got the confirmation email instantly.

And tbh I don't even care about the wrench, just wanted to go for it just because :lol:

Yup got one manually. I was shocked as I never hit on restocks.

I saw the notification pop up, opened Safari, added to cart, and checked out smoothly. Got the confirmation email instantly.

And tbh I don't even care about the wrench, just wanted to go for it just because :lol:
That's hype :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom