Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definite pass on the Jacob. Recently acquired a Datejust 41 blue dial fluted bezel to go with a black dial Daytona.

Attachments

• 20201019_084852.jpg
    20201019_084852.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 20201019_084838.jpg
    20201019_084838.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 355
Definite pass on the Jacob. Recently acquired a Datejust 41 blue dial fluted bezel to go with a black dial Daytona.

That black Daytona is beautiful :nthat:

I’ve been trying for a new sub date or GMT II, but blah blah blah waiting lists. So this would be a consolation prize for my AD not hitting me up yet since they just released the new subs.

Realistically, I’m not getting either for retail smh.

I think it’s easier to get Subs overseas
All my watches have been purchased in Dubai or Paris from their ADs at retail...I suggest people do that instead of dealing with the bs here

Anyways the Jacob is not a watch to own for enthusiasts
It’s just simply for nostalgia of the hip hop era
only luxury items i own have been bought in paris
VAT es mi ami

That black Daytona is beautiful :nthat:

I’ve been trying for a new sub date or GMT II, but blah blah blah waiting lists. So this would be a consolation prize for my AD not hitting me up yet since they just released the new subs.

Realistically, I’m not getting either for retail smh.

Thanks the Daytona was bought 6 years ago from the same AD I purchased the Datejust 41 from. The Daytona was a gift to myself before I got married. Lol. Funny thing is that Daytona was ordered for me and came within a week. I didnt want the white dial that was just sitting in the display case. I also got a 10% discount on it since I purchased my wife's engagement ring and our wedding bands from the same jewelry store. Times have surely changed with stainless steel nothing to be found in the display cases.

Not gonna front I’m a lil mad I bought the chip camo futura knowing the smogo drops this Thursday

Got my son the black S logo hoodie from last season in Medium but he needs a Large, does any one have? I have a black Med if anybody wants, just tried on

Hoping that blue small box crewneck is "light royal" like last season's small box longsleeve. Beautiful colour.

Sippin my morning coffee, totally forgot about registration. Registered at like 8:05 didn’t get the confirm page but opened a new tab to see the already registered tab and got that bank charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom