Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all know if its safe to do the fake CC jig to save address? Does it even save on desktop anymore? Tryna do releases on the new computer instead of my old laptop without getting the IP banned lol.

Do y'all know if its safe to do the fake CC jig to save address? Does it even save on desktop anymore? Tryna do releases on the new computer instead of my old laptop without getting the IP banned lol.
I tried it and it wouldnt save the addy or the info. Addy line was the only one that wouldnt auto fill w/ chrome.

I may just buy some name badges tmrw to save info...

I tried it and it wouldnt save the addy or the info. Addy line was the only one that wouldnt auto fill w/ chrome.

I may just buy some name badges tmrw to save info...

my info usually saves on the mobile site (chrome), but I've had to enter it the past couple weeks and it's still not saving. info is still saved on desktop tho, but heard It can be the opposite for others.. shrug

No text.... damn!

giphy.gif

my info usually saves on the mobile site (chrome), but I've had to enter it the past couple weeks and it's still not saving. info is still saved on desktop tho, but heard It can be the opposite for others.. shrug

Mobile worked with the fake card info just not the laptop. Mobile is usually an L for me so not my first choice but we'll see if the laptop saves or not.

Saving address doesn't work anymore on desktop for me. It does work on mobile but if I'm copping on mobile I'm already taking an L.

After week 1 I created a new profile + autofill settings in chrome. Everything fills out on desktop now except street address and CVV.

Saving address doesn't work anymore on desktop for me. It does work on mobile but if I'm copping on mobile I'm already taking an L.

After week 1 I created a new profile + autofill settings in chrome. Everything fills out except street address and CVV.
Figured. I still have my address saved from last season on my macbook but I feel like my pc has been loading supreme faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom