Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
checks mcgee checks mcgee i seen that ninja edit, b

giphy.gif

I’m so bummed. My Ghostface shirt got lost/damaged In the mail. I’m in Florida. Never arrived. Went to ups personally and they said it never arrive. They said get supreme to call and put a tracer on the package.

so I email supreme and they tellme to send them pictures of the damaged goods 🤦. I wanted that shirt so bad to wear. Fml.

got a Blk medium if you need

Stoked, just got shipping conf for velvet s logo+skate key. Didn't get an order confirmation page or email, just the high traffic error+a charge on my card. Hope yours went through as well mate snkrfollower snkrfollower
Nice! I still haven't heard boo from them, unfortunately. I ended up using the address jig to get the multi heather drop shadow hoodie, too, in case the pink one from my initial order never ships, and never got an email confirmation for that one either. We'll see...

Nice! I still haven't heard boo from them, unfortunately. I ended up using the address jig to get the multi heather drop shadow hoodie, too, in case the pink one from my initial order never ships, and never got an email confirmation for that one either. We'll see...
I placed an order for the multi Heather drop shadow too with the tartan yesterday, but no confirmation yet either.

On another note, I’ve gotta turn off restock notifications on the sup comm app. I didn’t need it but they make it so easy :lol: oh well it’ll pair well with the TS1s and upcoming mochas
D67F5D6F-06D2-4659-86DC-00FFB63A321B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom