Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 6

1726494877803.png

Highly interested in the track jacket and pants to match I think the silver set and black set are clean... how do you think these are going to fit?

$150 for the chopped cheese :frown: woulda copped it for under $100. I love fake food lol I've gotten some sampuru from Japan for that reason. I could go cop like 15 real ones for the price of the fake one tho

$300 for the Crybaby is wild. Joints are $99 for the regular one, sometimes up to $200 for artist signature or special edition type stuff. An extra hundo on the top of the most expensive versions with likely the same guts as the one that is a third of the price is just nuts. That might have killed my mojo for the season. Most excited I've been since Toy Machine. Bummer.

Conspiracy theory: biggie/jordan stuff was delayed because Supreme knew about the incoming Diddy indictment 👀
I sweater god I thought da exact same thing just yesterday....that's wild....said to myself "some of da higher ups had da inside scoop and deaded It as to not create controversy and you know for damn sure hype was gonna be squared to da pi after said indictment"

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom