Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out on Mogo, but pretty much got everything else
1593703439468.png

Hoping I get blessed with the nice sticker pack.

funny how supreme always sends the release email 10 minutes after 11... as if you have a chance to cop after the fact lol

My processing bar got stuck at the very end but I got an authorized charge and an order email. I’m hope that means I got my W on the ash grey motion logo

Wasn't even able to cart a size small motion. Should have immediately given up and went for the AD or SSN tee, but kept trying for motion and took a total L.

bruhh screw that red motion tee..kept double me back to check out after processing ..missed out on easy to get marble and social tee in the colorways i wanted ..so i settled on "camo social" ...like i dont even mess with camo shirts lol

Close to getting both. A red medium sitting in my cart and its not crossed out :lol:.
Screenshot_20200702-110708_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200702-111520_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20200702-111649_Brave.jpg

Was happy everyone was going for the tees. After being stuck on the payment processing screen for 10 mins then the app glitching and just saying "in cart" . Got an email confirmation on the red water shorts finally.

Copped the black javelin. Mogo was a must cop but them other tees ain’t for me.

Last edited:
Got both things I wanted, blanket and black velour tank. Finally was able to get free shipping, but page still will NOT save my info FFS.

I’m still processing as well... opened another tab and I can see the purple lizard in my cart sold out :frown:

need it to make up its mind soon so I can go back for this social on its own if I need to

Order went through :pimp: confirmation email said 11:01 so looks like these delayed processing are actually going through, it’s just the confirmation screen being delayed.

homie hit a grey mogo for me via the robots as well, it’s a great day for Supreme :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom