Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!

PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.

AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.

EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.

TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

just trying to protect my SupNT family. Theres a bunch of marks in here.

Haven't even reached the First Drop and Thread turning into Player Haters Ball. Don't recall that vibe the last handful Seasons. People should just worry about their own Business. And nothing wrong with Ooping Regulars during the Season. **** is not that serious.

Haven't even reached the First Drop and Thread turning into Player Haters Ball. Don't recall that vibe the last handful Seasons. People should just worry about their own Business. And nothing wrong with Ooping Regulars during the Season. **** is not that serious.

Yea. that's cool and all until people start hitting the report button on us for doing so

giphy.gif

Not feeling a lot

Black denim trucker (probably my number 1)
Bulk or blue devil rayon
Orange Ak football top
Prodigy /Molotov tees
Lee hoodie a maybe

Yea. that's cool and all until people start hitting the report button on us for doing so

No, I understood your posts. Good someone here reminds us to just chill and keep to DMs. Always good to avoid overreaching Supervision.

0e1353fdb46b6d94214ab373c6c21a3c

LA gonna' be so LIT THIS WEEKEND WHWEWWWWW BOY!!!

Imagine Supreme release that Season opener with the NBA collab!!! WHEWWWW!!! BOY!!!

but yet I can't eem get the Clear sole 3's it's gonna' be a mission to get them

I'm tryna' get these Kobe protos and UNDFTD's and the Alexander Wang BBALL Blockhead looking shoes

Damn 1st drop is next week? Im wayyyy out of the loop

Looking at the preview theres not much that gets me excited. Mostly just tees and accessories like usual. I feel like theres less hoodies and jackets that im interested in than usual

I think i lost a lot of my interest when i stopped getting barely anything i wanted this past season.

I need those mason jars though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom