• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the EB x TNF collab? Pieces look pretty nice.

yo

I'm mad hyped for that

also shhh don't blow up the spot

edit: real quick can we just acknowledge this man face

sY3H6fz.png

ZUwwKYX.png

Last edited:
I wonder how many ppl on here are rocking fakes from StockX

Now that I think about it, i bought an Arabic Logo hoodie which I felt like fit smaller than the hoodies from that season. And the material just felt different, it was more rough. Idk if it might be the color (black) tho.

okay, i just went thru like 100 pages just now. congrats to all who was able to cop! i only saw 1-2 people able to score smalls.
i feel like i won the lottery able to get a personal pair. love the natural colorway. i'm all about supreme branding, but i like the subtle look they did with the natural. i originally wanted to get the royal blue bogo to match with my unc off whites, but i felt the top three colorways people were going for were grey, black, and royal blue

I thought my lady was getting hit by "ALREADY PURCHASED" errors due to lag but it turns out because she was using our home address including the apartment number, which I had already copped on

RIP :frown:
Something weirder than that happened to me. Placed one order on my iPhone and went to place a second order on my iPad while my iPhone was loading the processing bar. I used different names, email, and cc card but the only thing that I didn’t change was the address. So my iPad starts doing the processing bar and both devices ended up saying order confirmed.

So I was jumping with joy thinking I just manually ordered 2 BOGOS!!

When I went back and took a look at both order numbers they were both somehow THE SAME...on 2 different devices. WTF?

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

Something weirder than that happened to me. Placed one order on my iPhone and went to place a second order on my iPad while my iPhone was loading the processing bar. I used different names, email, and cc card but the only thing that I didn’t change was the address. So my iPad starts doing the processing bar and both devices ended up saying order confirmed.

So I was jumping with joy thinking I just manually ordered 2 BOGOS!!

When I went back and took a look at both order numbers they were both somehow THE SAME...on 2 different devices. WTF?

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

yeah, I realized this entirely too late it was 1 ******* order per address (rip to any brothers or roommates living under the same roof)

she did the same as you, everything different except our home address,YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED THIS"

I hadn't ordered a mustard, I ordered a black, but our address was still flagged. I think if we had left off the apartment number or put another apartment number in it would have worked.. maybe

if we used her parents address then it would have 100% went through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom