• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got email conf for parka. Not gonna lie was kinda sweating a bit there. Never been lucky with tnf collabs before.

HTTP3ZoMS5tdHZuaW1hZ2VzLmNvbS91cmkvbWdpZDpmaWxlOmh0dHA6c2hhcmVkOnZoMS5jb20vbmV3cy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNS8wNy9TdGV2aWUtSi1SYXQtRmFjZS1UQlQtMTQzNjQ1NzQ3NS0xNDM3NDE2ODU4LmdpZgloglog.gif

Was trying to get the jacket, hoodie, and t shirt all in the same cart. Failed though. T shirt wasn't there and was moved to the tops/sweater link.

Was swift as hell for the rose gold parka, but violation of terms. SMD Supreme. Violation on hoodie too, but luckily my homegirl copped the black hoodie for me in large

SMH for the dude who said incognito for second tab! processed forever and declined payment on silver backpack and waist bag

got XL black hoody tho

Happy to see so many fellow #TeamManuel / #TeamManual NTers hitting this morning. Feel bad for the peeps who weren't able to get through, although it seems like we had a pretty solid hit rate today.

FYI - Got both my confirmation emails already. Fastest I've gotten them this season.

still waiting on confirm email for parka and tnf tee....

got the one for karate and keychain

fingers crossed

Was swift as hell for the rose gold parka, but violation of terms. SMD Supreme. Violation on hoodie too, but luckily my homegirl copped the black hoodie for me in large
Congrats for having female friends that know what it takes to buy stuff like this

the ones i know have no clue
383274483726680064.png

Site loaded a little early it seems, copped rose gold parka. Just waiting on the email confirmation

Got email for 1st order black xl hood and second order silver backpack. Still no shipping for last weeks order and it still doesn't show up under the track by ref # so im gonna stay optimistic about this weeks W til its in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom