Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD50C0F3-BA01-4BD0-842E-E233160F5AAB.jpeg

Another Friday another supreme+beer post

Happy weekend y’all

trying to cop the silver backpack since I was unsuccessful on the drop.

Side note...^^ I see you up in RI man. Im down here in CT. How is that beer? Have been hearing some good things about it

trying to cop the silver backpack since I was unsuccessful on the drop.

Side note...^^ I see you up in RI man. Im down here in CT. How is that beer? Have been hearing some good things about it
Long live is really great. Been a supporter since day 1. Great hazy New England IPAs. Them and proclamation, tilted barn, buttonwoods, all great locally. What part of CT? I dig beer’d.

Lmao
If y'all had a brand new Neil Young tee you could sell for $500+ would you do it or see if it goes up? Asking for a friend(myself).
LMFAO, bruh I remember when I could barely move that shirt after drop for 120. They going for 500 now? Lmfao damn

i literally put my lunch in it so i don't get sauce on my backpack. used one bag everyday and it lasted like
8 months. STURDY af.

Probably the best supreme product ever made.

Insanely sturdy. Been using the same 5 or so for a few months and still holding on well.

Anybody use those reusable tote bags they gave out a few years ago? I forgot where I put mine and wondering if they’re worth searching for.

Damn just got hit with my first ' violation of terms " trying to check out that rose gold hat restock just now. Oos by the time tha app opened for another try

Add me to the "didn't get confirmation e-mail but got shipping e-mail" list. Shoulder Bag + Lumbar Bag in gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom