• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haul from yesterday

IMAG0007.jpg
Is the Ganesha tee on top left color brick?

15% off on Ebay. $100 max discount. Code: PERFECTDAY

Go buy before sellers raise their prices.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do sellers benefit from increasing their prices when a coupon is available? From my understanding, sellers will still get the full amount whether or not a buyer uses a coupon.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do sellers benefit from increasing their prices when a coupon is available? From my understanding, sellers will still get the full amount whether or not a buyer uses a coupon.
Are you serious bro? They are going to jack the price up because the buyer is getting it for 15% off.

Are you serious bro? They are going to jack the price up because the buyer is getting it for 15% off.

Right, the buyer gets it for 15% off, but the seller still gets the same cut with or without the coupon. If all the sellers increased their prices by 15%, then nothing has changed for buyers since the net price would still be the same as before.

Right, the buyer gets it for 15% off, but the seller still gets the same cut with or without the coupon. If all the sellers increased their prices by 15%, then nothing has changed for buyers since the net price would still be the same as before.

And for a seller to increase their prices just so a buyer doesn't get a "good deal" is just asinine. But hey, resell has no rules or logic I suppose.

Exactly. But the seller wants to make more so they will raise their prices because of the 15% off. It happens on StockX also. When there is no fees the buyers will lower their offers significantly. It's a war between the buyer and seller at all times.

Exactly. But the seller wants to make more so they will raise their prices because of the 15% off. It happens on StockX also. When there is no fees the buyers will lower their offers significantly. It's a war between the buyer and seller at all times.

Ah, I see now. I was thinking about it solely from the buyer side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom