Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sleeper of week one...
5efL_PRHFbE.jpg

The bedroom joints the best by far man

Does the other town name have any similarities to your town?

Nothing similar at all. It was delivered to another sorting center for postal mail. The lady I spoke with said that the place gets 200-300 packages a day and that they will have to find my package. They found it. They also asked me if I wanted to pick it up from a UPS facility. I said no. You guys misdelivered my package. You will deliver it to the correct address. Luckily my wife is off today so she will be waiting for them to arrive.

The body and arms will shrink a bit but not the length. I've done this with 2016 stuff as well.
Cool, that's what I'm gonna do. Most of my preme joints are either screenprinted or black so I never wanna dry due to print degradation or fading. Grey embroidered I'll be fine with shrinking.

The blank change must've happened between SS and FW 2017, cause I love how my classic logo fits but hate how my tonal S logo does.
Copped the Black Varsity jacket on ebay yesterday for 510 shipped, already on its way. TY 15% off coupons
That's a steal. Jacket will be over a grand in a years time, definitely a classic piece

people always post pics of the back
want to see the front of the jacket on people
A8FF8B0F-2ECB-4A43-ACBC-71642C70C0A5.png

That's a steal. Jacket will be over a grand in a years time, definitely a classic piece

I feel like it may not take off to the amount for some reason. Maybe its because previous varsities never went too much above retail. This may be diff since its a Mogo but idk.

yeah I'd go with Rothco. The fit is nice and it's not too expensive. Quality is definitely not bad especially if you can grab for the low.

^
not bad. If you're the type to rock these types of patters/colors go for it. Me personally I can't pull this off with the Motion Logo Jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom