• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a fake sellout. Much like the box logos. I think they will restock with all sizes/colors.

At least I got my top hat from the lookbook(got it black as well)

Attachments

• 76E690A1-E1B7-46BE-9787-1B112CCCC089.jpeg
    76E690A1-E1B7-46BE-9787-1B112CCCC089.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
Got my dalmatian vans and dinosaur hat for the kid. Tried using an ATC service for CITH but even they failed.

CITH hoodie page loaded blank, refreshed and it took a while to load, and when it did everything was OOS. Kept refreshing and saw a FSR of black, added M and was able to get through using lightning.

yea my guess is supreme cares for the bogo stuff and runs their anti bot stuff to hinder them.

but non bogo drops...

they dont care

TNF gonna be bad

Maybe they feel a bit of the hype fading and also see resale prices dropping.

Guess they'd rather have bots just feast so everything sells out, then have items sitting on the site.

both conf emails came

i did notice that for both purchases today, there was lag from pressing the button, and it going from please wait to processing

Maybe they feel a bit of the hype fading and also see resale prices dropping.

Guess they'd rather have bots just feast so everything sells out, then have items sitting on the site.
turn anti bot on for the super hype like cdg and probably the crewneck in winter

I got to confirm order and as it was processing it took me to cart but didn’t say oos. Only on the second attempt were they striked out.

Had main page and sweatshirt page loaded. Refreshed 5 seconds before 11. White page for about 4-5 seconds

...all Cat in the Hat hoodies sold out. Caught a yellow restock in the cart and it sold out while in my cart.

Comedy.

I want someone to lie to me and tell me they got a small manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom