• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0535EAAB-9C0C-4D6B-9B93-D4243E2EF48A.jpeg E734AE21-2359-4372-A597-F24ACB82D903.jpeg 6A1855E4-1FA9-4ED0-9D20-A6F06C1BC161.jpeg

That summer weather :pimp: :pimp:

jars would be cool for budd but i dont even smoke like that anymore... i dont have any other purpose for them... so in other words another pass week for me

@alp....you can do whatever you choose. It's your world. But as your dear internet friends, I think I can speak for everyone by asking 'what in the hell is you doing???'

Hey man, this here's the internet. You want to post your flex, you better be ready to be savaged if it looks like that :lol:

Honestly, Alp just needs to stop before he leaves the house and change 1/3 - 2/3 of his outfit everyday.

Bring it down from an 11 to like an 8 or so.

If I had 10% of the hype stuff he has I'd be ecstatic, but I also wouldn't OD on it...Every. Single. Day.

Hey man, this here's the internet. You want to post your flex, you better be ready to be savaged if it looks like that :lol:

Honestly, Alp just needs to stop before he leaves the house and change 1/3 - 2/3 of his outfit everyday.

Bring it down from an 11 to like an 8 or so.

If I had 10% of the hype stuff he has I'd be ecstatic, but I also wouldn't OD on it...Every. Single. Day.

While I agree with you to an extent, I don't need their is need to bash someone whether the outfits look good or bad. Everyone has their own taste and style and at least Alp wears it all. Hype or not hype, loud or not loud. Just because it's not something you or I would wear, does it really deserve criticism? I get it, you're open season when you post on a public forum, but aren't we all adults here?

While I agree with you to an extent, I don't need their is need to bash someone whether the outfits look good or bad. Everyone has their own taste and style and at least Alp wears it all. Hype or not hype, loud or not loud. Just because it's not something you or I would wear, does it really deserve criticism? I get it, you're open season when you post on a public forum, but aren't we all adults here?

Sure, if he only posted once in a while and just thought his "fit was fly" I wouldn't flame him. I'd snicker, shake my head and keep scrolling. But Alp crossposts in the threads for both his apparel and shoes every single day. And it's not just to show a fit, it's to show off how much hype stuff he has because he bodies teenagers out of the way in line to buy this stuff every day (unless he sells it first). And like I said before, more power to him for getting the stuff he gets, regardless of the stories I've heard from multiple people of him in lines, but if you want to turn every thread in NT into WDYWT, well... if you look like Grimace's bad acid trip, I'll say so.

this upper 60s to 80 degree weather got me wanting that camo s/s top tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom