• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT BOIZ WE HERE

oaP95ST.jpg

Was gonna wear the natural box logo today, of I had to take it right off once I stepped out the house.... hot and Sunny today in Cali.

image_from_ios.jpg

First time going with a size Medium in Supreme tees and it fit perfect. Got a Large in the 1994 LS and it's a bit baggy and long. Love this tee even more after throwing it on! :nthat:

NT, the ebay code has been live. In coupon code thread the 12/16 ebay 15% off code works for today 12/15 instead of tomorrow.

PICKUPSALE

Last edited by a moderator:
My UPS app shows 12 tracking numbers from OMLOG but I only ordered 1 ornament and 1 ludens?

NT, the ebay code has been live. In coupon code thread the 12/16 ebay 15% off code works for today 12/15 instead of tomorrow.

PICKUPSALE
Thanks. Nothing I really want, but I need an Apple Thunderbolt 3 ->2 adapter, so I used the discount on that. :D

In Supreme news, I had purchased the TNF expedition jacket from the drop in size small, but I think it's much too large to wear, even with a hoodie underneath. So, I ordered the fleece from StockX, and it arrived today. It feels nice and substantial. The fit is definitely more workable than the jacket, but it's wider in the body and sleeves than I would like. Nonetheless, I think I'm going to keep it because this collab is the most appealing TNF x Supreme outerwear (to me) in several years and because I'm not sure a different TNF x Supreme piece in small is going to fit much better.

Bombay tee came in today.

She beautiful. Lowkey want more colors.

yeah man i ordered black and then watched other cws sitting and with every second i was like 'damn the navy one is cool too and i wouldn't mind the grey one...', asked my girl to get me the navy one and work colleague to get grey, unfortunately only got grey cause my girl was too slow and it sold out, but i'll probably get it of ebay/stockx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom