• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed on all the Supreme ones, but found one of my Dad's old beanies. Good match for the CDG AF1 lol.
image1 (1).jpeg

thats dope man.. i actually really like it alot :nthat:

only got both my ribs tatted up, my arms too skinny for a sleeve tattoo lol i gotta get a bit more buff

undecided if i should cop cdg air forces while resale is decent now on stockx or just cop those complex con air force cocoa... the cocoas are 186 on stockx so basically 100 cheaper... its obviously not supreme though :lol:

FE19B7A8-4B36-4AC1-ACED-69E665BA1923.jpeg

The pair I bought from eBay just got delivered. Paid $20 over what it’s going for on StockX at the moment. Willing to pay a little over because I requested the eBay seller not to take the shoes out of the box and ship it the way they received it, instead of it being molested by SX. Very satisfied with it.

FE19B7A8-4B36-4AC1-ACED-69E665BA1923.jpeg

The pair I bought from eBay just got delivered. Paid $20 over what it’s going for on StockX at the moment. Willing to pay a little over because I requested the eBay seller not to take the shoes out of the box and ship it the way they received it, instead of it being molested by SX. Very satisfied with it.
Everytime I have to buy resell I instruct the seller to leave the package from supreme unopened. It gives a sense of calm knowing that its sealed directly from Supreme. Just gives piece of mind.

Everytime I have to buy resell I instruct the seller to leave the package from supreme unopened. It gives a sense of calm knowing that its sealed directly from Supreme. Just gives piece of mind.
Eggzactly. Buying from SX or even GOAT there’s a higher chance of the box being bent or somewhat damaged. Got tired of it esp since I’m paying resell, And I’m a picky *** person too. This way is the closest to the original retail experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom